Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Online at last!

So I've finally moved in to my new apartment and got my internet hooked up this morning. I'm considering using this blog to keep everyone up to date on what's going on with me. This way I can tell everybody all the good info at once. Since I know you are all dying to hear about the exciting and bold adventures of my life out here. We'll see how long this lasts. For those interested in seeing where I live, send me an email or something. I don't want to post it out in the open. Pics of my new car, however, can be seen here.

6 comments:

David Campbell said...

Is that the new Mazda3!? ..ooooooh jealousy.. How do you like it? Do tell!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the fold.

And you totally became a statistic -- recent college graduate buying a brand new car as if you EARNED it :-p

David Campbell said...

Statistic or not I'd love to buy a new car now that I'm graduate! I guess my "new car" is my new apartment.

Tom said...

You've got the 2002 silver saturn with a moonroof! 2006 silver mazda with a moonroof is just as close as I could get.

Anonymous said...

at least you can afford a car at all... some of us get to buy "getting out of debt"

Anonymous said...

no, that was not posted at 1:42 am, it was posted at 10:42 am. They should really make these things smarter.